We continuously update and improve LoyalBrew with new features. Please contact us to suggest a new feature or provide feedback.
- Added new passport age restriction options.
- Removed “Over 21” checkbox on registration forms.
- Created “Add to Home Screen” prompt on passport view.
- Added text beneath logo on login/registration view.
- Added Instagram Handle field to passport information form.
- Added “Total Stamps” to passport stats view.
- Reorganized order of columns in admin passport leaderboard report.
- Removed members badge on Charlottesville Ale Trail passport.
- Removed Userback widget.
- Updated address in Terms & Conditions.
- Removed Medium link in footer.
- Changed destination URL for “Browse Passports” link in footer.
- Added option to include custom messaging within the automated emails developed last month.
- Added timezone support in passport settings
- UX improvement to passport collection dialogue
- Created a new automated email that is sent when a new user registers and/or collects a passport. 📧
- Created a new automated email that is sent when the first stamp is collected on a passport. 📧
- Created a new automated email that is sent when their is one stamp remaining to submit a passport. 📧
- Updated some copy in the automated emails. 📧
- Added timezone support so users can set a timezone in their profile.
- Added a stamp claimed date and time stamp.
- Launched a new type of stamp – the instant stamp.
- Increased the dimensions of the stamp images.
- Added the ability to archive passports.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Added the ability to remove passports from a collection.
- Modified text on passport discovery page.
- Enabled unique gifts per passport for on-premise gift redemption functionality.
- Modified navigation menu for passport management.
- Squashed some pesky bugs.
- Summer vacation 🏄🏽 🏌🏿♀️
- Built functionality to support on-premise gift/prize redemption.
- Changed verified member indicator styling.
- Added an optional passport approval email that can be sent to users when a passport manager approves their passport.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when a person tries to add a passport to their collection twice.
- Created a brand new dashboard view that makes it easier to discover and collect passports.
- Added a link to registration form from the login page.
- Moved passport stats to separate page.
- Refactored passport livewire components to minimize database calls.
- Changed “Tasks” to “Stamps” throughout the application.
- Added several new fields to Members export.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally occurred when a user clicked the claim invite button twice.
- Changed account registration and login credentials from phone number to email and password.
- Added the ability for existing user accounts that previously registered with only a phone number to convert their account credentials to email and password.
- Added profile photo as an optional field.
- Reworked invitation workflow to account for multiple invites to the same email address.
- Added the ability to export passport submissions and members to a CSV file.
- Changed view of single passport submission.
- Changed default sort of members table to Role.
- Added location radius field to tasks so passport managers can now set the location radius for each individual stamp.
- Squashed some bugs.
- Winter break 🏂
- Organized passports by geographical location within passport dropdown.
- Improvements to passport submission display.
- Added the ability to discern between manual image entry and location check-in when viewing a passport submission.
- Added the ability to submit a passport after a specific number of stamps are claimed.
- Improved Login / Register UI to make the choice between the two options clearer.
- Updated active user count to reflect users who have claimed at least one stamp in the last 365 days.
- Visual improvements to the footer.
- Changed “trails” to “passports” throughout the app and within the app URLs.
- Updated Terms and Conditions.
- Introduced a Super Admin dashboard.
- Added new menu to navigate between passports.
- Stay on present view when switching teams.
- Fixed issue with DOB entered greater than present date.
- Usability improvements and UI fixes.
- Updated phone number verification.
- UI fixes.
- Summer vacation 🏄🏽 🏌🏿♀️
- Increased distance radius from 200 to 300ft for geo verification stamps.
- Event-based stamps 🍻
- Ability to disable photo or geo verification on a particular stamp.
- Introducing text titles for stamps.
- Separate S3 Buckets for logos vs. user content.
- Created separate field for passport email notifications.
- Added overlay notice when user completes passport.
- Added zip code validation.
- Updated Terms & Conditions.
- Branding and messaging changes to the login/register UI and passport UI.
- The Passport submissions table can now be filtered.
- Apple iOS home screen icon updated.
- Reporting updates.
- Improved team management organization.
- Added Loops column to passport submissions table.
- Passport submission status of “Fulfilled” will update the date approved timestamp.
- New reports for Passport Managers.
- Added Proof of Membership badge for Charlottesville Ale Trail.